There are super easy ways to get rid of pimples at home with edible things found around the house.
Pimples can be treated with different methods including using topical creams, prescribed creams or cosmetic procedures but some simple foods found at home can cure pimples just as fast without leaving dark spots(a huge plus).
These simple solutions are cheap, natural enough not to cause any side effects and work on different skin types.
Ice has amazing beauty uses as it helps reduce swelling, redness and other inflammation cause by pimples. It also works to tighten the skin pores.
- Get ice from the freezer (use clean water)
- Wrap the ice in clean piece of cloth and place over affected area of the face or skin
- Do this continuously for a few minutes placing the ice over the area for about 15 seconds at interval.
Garlic works as a beauty ingredient because of its antiseptic properties which help heal pimples fast (it contains sulfur which dries out pimples)
- Cut up fresh garlic cloves
- Rub the diced garlic directly on the affected area
- Leave this on for a few minutes
- Wash this off the skin